SHIPPING & RETURNS
- Shipping is free within the contiguous United States. If you need a piece shipped elsewhere, payment for shipping is the responsibility of the purchaser. Please contact me and provide me with your shipping address so I may get pricing for the shipping cost. I will then notify you of the price and you can decide if you want to go through with the purchase. I will invoice you separately via email for shipping payment.
- Shipping will happen within 3-7 business days after your order is placed for finished pieces. Please allow yourself plenty of time for shipping during the major holidays.
- If I cannot ship for an extended period (when I'm on vacation) a notice will appear on my shop's home page.
- Getting your new art safely to you is important to me! It will be packaged with utmost care. Original artwork will be wrapped in paper, contained in a waterproof wrapping treatment, and then packaged and cushioned to the nines. Prints will be backed with cardboard to help prevent bending and slipped into a cellophane sleeve to prevent water damage, then put in a padded mailer.
- Your art will be shipped via USPS Priority Mail with tracking and insurance or FED EX depending on size. You will be provided with shipping information for your package following the date of shipment.
-Larger paintings shipped via FED EX will be sent SIGNATURE REQUIRED. The luxury one-of-a-kind nature of the art means that theft is possible and we want you to feel good knowing it has been delivered in safe hands. I’m happy to ship to your workplace or to a family member; please specify accurate shipping locations while ordering.
- Please contact me immediately if your item is damaged in any way. You will need to provide me with photos of the damage within a day or so in order to file an insurance claim. I will also require that the piece be returned. Then I will work with you to send you a similar piece or provide a refund (minus shipping charges, which are always the responsibility of the customer).
It is my honor to work with you to make your experience a wonderful one and to make sure you are happy with your new art! If the artwork is damaged in any way during shipping, please contact me right away (and send along photos so that I can file an insurance claim). You may choose a new piece or I can issue you a refund (less shipping charges).
If you are simply unhappy with your painting, you may return it within 7 business days. You must package the painting in exactly the same fashion as it was when it arrived to you (you may reuse the packaging). I will email you my mailing address to return the painting. Return shipping fees, like all shipping charges, are the customer’s responsibility. Once I have the painting in perfect condition, we can proceed with a refund (less shipping charges) or with choosing a new piece (of equal or lesser value). If you would like to see how a painting might look in your space before purchasing feel free to take a nice photo of the space straight-on and email it to me. I will need the measurements of the wall as well. I will Photoshop the painting in so you can see how it would look.
If your piece was a custom commission, there are no refunds or exchanges. All sales of commissions are final. You are given many chances to make changes during the development of the piece.
If you have questions about this returns policy, please contact me.